Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I create an account with ReClipped?
- Can I sign up/sign in with Google?
- I forgot my password, how do I reset my password?
- How do I change my password?
Go to the Sign Up page, either Sign up with Google OR Sign up on ReClipped by providing your Email address, username, Password and display name. An activation link will be sent on your email. Click on the link to verify your account. Now, you can start using ReClipped.
Yes, on the Login page, you have the option to "Continue with Google"
On the Login page, click on “Forgot Password” link. Provide your email address that you used to register with us. The password reset link will be mailed to you on this email address. Use this link to reset your password.
To change your password, log into your account, go to profile page and click on “Settings” link. On the settings page, provide your old password and new passwords. Your Password will be changed when you click Save.
- Is there an Android application for ReClipped?
- Is there an iOS application for ReClipped?
Currently, we are a web-only platform. However, you can access ReClipped from any mobile browser and discover, annotate, save, and share snippets on our platform exactly the way you do on the Desktop Web browser.
Mobile annotations are supported for YouTube and Vimeo only. Click on "Add Video" on the topbar and provide the URL of the video.
Currently, we are a web only platform. However, you can access ReClipped from any mobile browser and discover, annotate, save, and share snippets on our platform exactly the way you do on the Desktop Web browser.
Mobile annotations are supported for YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive only. Click on "Add Video" on the topbar and provide the URL of the video.
- Why some snippets are not playing?
- Do you download the videos from other platforms?
- Is there a way to export my annotations?
Snippets are segments created from original videos available on supported platforms. Following can be the reasons for a snippet not playing:
- The original content owner has disabled “Embedding” of his/her video.
- The original content owner has deleted his/her video.
- The source platform is down
- The source platform has removed the original video
- The source video is a stream without archival property enabled
No, use of ReClipped does not involve downloading or screen-recording for snippet creation and does not involve uploading to share snippets with others.
Yes, you can export your annotations to Evernote, Readwise, Notion, PDF and as Markdown. You can also enable auto-sync with Notion, Evernote and Reaswise to automatically sync all your notes.